WHO WE ARE
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- The Communications Agency, Inc. Terms of Service – Our general terms and conditions
- The Communications Agency, Inc. Program Policies – Guidelines for using The Communications Agency, Inc.
Although we may attempt to notify you via the www.tcapr.org
2. Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the nature of mature content, you must be at least thirteen (18) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. The Communications Agency, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
3. Proper Use.
You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement, including The Communications Agency, Inc. Program Policies (“Program Policies
“), located atwww.tcapublicrelations.com
or such other URL as The Communications Agency, Inc. may provide from time to time. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by The Communications Agency, Inc.; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. The Communications Agency, Inc. reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
4. Content of the Service. The Communications Agency, Inc. takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does The Communications Agency, Inc. have any obligation to monitor such third party content. The Communications Agency, Inc. reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. The Communications Agency, Inc. also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of The Communications Agency, Inc., its users and the public. The Communications Agency, Inc. will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non- exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. The Communications Agency, Inc.’s Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that The Communications Agency, Inc. owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the “The Communications Agency, Inc. Rights“), and such The Communications Agency, Inc. Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The Communications Agency, Inc. Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by The Communications Agency, Inc.; and (ii) all software associated with the Service. The Communications Agency, Inc. Rights do not include third-party content used as part of Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service.
Your Intellectual Property Rights. The Communications Agency, Inc. does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Communications Agency, Inc. account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
6. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to The Communications Agency, Inc. to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
8. Advertisements. As consideration for using the Service, you agree and understand that The Communications Agency, Inc. will display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the content of your email. The Communications Agency, Inc. serves relevant ads using a completely automated process that enables The Communications Agency, Inc. to effectively target dynamically changing content, such as email. No human will read the content of your email in order to target such advertisements or other information without your consent, and no email content or other personally identifiable information will be provided to advertisers as part of the Service.
9. Account Inactivity. After a period of inactivity, The Communications Agency, Inc. reserves the right to disable or terminate a user’s account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, For more information on how The Communications Agency, Inc. deals with account inactivity, please consult the Program Policies.
Any use of The Communications Agency, Inc.’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Features
“) must be in compliance with this Agreement and in compliance with The Communications Agency, Inc.’s then current Brand Feature use guidelines, and any content contained or reference therein, which may be found at the following URL: http://www.tcapublicrelations.com
(or such other URL The Communications Agency, Inc. may provide from time to time). All logos on this website are
trademarks of the respective owners.
11. Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to The Communications Agency, Inc. provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect. The Communications Agency, Inc. may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless The Communications Agency, Inc. has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by The Communications Agency, Inc. shall not be required), if you have provided an alternate email address, The Communications Agency, Inc. will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon The Communications Agency, Inc.’s delivery of such notice. Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, and 11 – 13 of the Agreement, along with applicable provisions of the general Terms of Service (including the section regarding limitation of liability), shall survive expiration or termination.
12. Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Communications Agency, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, The Communications Agency, Inc. will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Communications Agency Logo Usage.
The Communications Agency Logo and trademarks are registered and protected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This logo may not be used, reproduced or manipulated. Infringement will result in prosecution.
Copywritten Material and Piracy.
All materials are copy written by The Communications agency and may not be reproduced or used in any way without prior written consent from The Communications Agency. Logos and trademarks used on the Communications Agency websites and affiliates that are not TCA or otherwise indicated as owned by TCA are subject to copyright by copyright owner.
Partners and Affiliates
Partner and affiliate products and services are in no way guaranteed or endorsed by The Communications Agency unless specifically stated and substantiated by a letter or memorandum of record.
Link to The Communications Agency web site
Links from external websites may be linked with the understanding that the Communications Agency logo is clearly displayed with no stated or implied endorsement of external website products or services from the Communications Agency.
YOU MUST BE 21 years or older to attend The Communications Agency, (“TCA”) or Couture By Design (CBD) events. Admission to this all events is at the discretion of the TCA, CBD, affiliates, partners or organizers.
We are delighted to have you attend our events. Please be considerate of our policies and respect your fellow guests. Appropriate attire is appreciated and strictlyenforced and at the discretion of the organizers. PROPER ATTIRE: No torn, excessively baggy or holy Jeans, Athletic Gear, including sweat suits or warm-up suits, sneakers, construction boots, baseball caps, jerseys, or pajamas, etc.
The Communications Agency, its affiliates, sponsors, reserve the right, but not the obligation to photograph, film and capture you and your likeness, voice and any other effects. You further agree that these images may be used in production, exhibition, distribution, promotion, publicity and advertising for this or any future events sponsored by The Communications Agency and its affiliates throughout the world for perpetuity. We welcome your positive attitude and if your behavior becomes troublesome or bothersome to fellow guests we reserve the right to have you hastily removed. If you are removed for any reason, denied entry or otherwise dismissed, your admission is non-refundable.
1. General Member Account Registration
2. Media Account Registration
3. Vendor Account Registration
4. Client Account Registration
In order to access certain www.tcapublicrelations.com
products and services, you may be required to register and obtain an account with The Communications Agency.
A. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information (collectively, “Registration Data”) when registering. Any fabricated, misleading or otherwise falsified data may lead to suspension, deletion or modification of your account and possibly criminal prosecution and
B. Update your Registration Data as necessary.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the TCA registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities that occur through your account. You agree to immediately notify The Communications Agency of any and all unauthorized use of your www.tcapublicrelations.com
username, password or account or any other breach of security.
The Communications Agency will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide accurate information or to keep your password secure. Please use a unique combination of numbers and letters (upper and lower case) for passwords and be sure to log off from your account at the end of each session.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- How we protect your data
- What data breach procedures we have in place
- What third parties we receive data from
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements